Use of Work
If a person or client is planning to use a piece of work (illustration, design, etc.) created by RazzyRu, the user must follow the following rules specified below:
2. There is a chance work that is created for a specific client may not be used without proper permission from both the client and RazzyRu. Please check before use.
3. If a work is used, the work must not be claimed by another. Users are able to give credit by using Razzy, RazzyRu, or ラゼル. It may not be necessary to give credit, but it is required that the work is not claimed by another, or that the source is unknown. Instead of giving credit, the user is also able to simply give a link to the origin of the piece of work.
4. Selling or reselling a piece of work – whether it is the work as is or the work has been incorporated into a product or item – is not allowed without proper payment or revenue, and without receiving necessary permission. If a person is interested in collaborating for selling goods such as products, a message may be sent to RazzyRu. If a collaboration begins, some payment will be necessary, whether it be payment for creating a design, such as an illustration, or revenue received from the purchased goods.
5. Some work, such as illustrations, may be edited. A person with the intention of making an edit can do so as long as the person abides to the following rules:
5b. The person making an edit to the work does not edit the drawing for the use or promotion of sexual content. This includes R18 or NSFW purposes. The person must also not upload the edited work in an attempt to offend or speak crudely to other people, races, religions, etc.
5c. The person making the edit is not allowed to attempt to sell the edited work.
5d. The person making the edit is not allowed to claim to be the creator of the original work, or the only creator of the edited work. The person is allowed and encouraged to share that he or she is the creator of the edit.
5e. If the work is created by RazzyRu for a client, the person will require permission from the client for use. It may be best to contact RazzyRu for more details before editing.
5f. Instead of making an edit, a person may ask for a specific minor edit. For example: you may ask for a version of an illustration without a background. Due to certain rules and restrictions, not all minor edits may be allowed. Edits related to a client’s work may also not be allowed, depending on a client’s rules.
6. If you are unsure about something, the best way to find out is by contacting RazzyRu. You can send a message through email, Discord, or through social media.
Please note: The following rules for “Orders” is related to placing an Order for a creative design from RazzyRu.
If a person or client is planning to order a piece of work (illustration, design, etc.) created by RazzyRu, the user must follow the following rules specified below:
2. The use of strong profanity or offensive gestures/suggestions is discouraged. Orders that attempt to offend or speak crudely to other people, races, religions, etc. will be declined.
3. An order related to the following or for promoting the following may be declined. This includes, and is not limited to: sexual content, excessive and extreme violent content or behaviors, alcoholic or drug use, BL/GL, offensive gestures, and strong profanity.
4. It should be noted that not all religious content or references are allowed.
5. Asking for an order of a work that is not yours, such as a stolen character, is not allowed.
6. Asking for a tracing, recoloring, or copy of a piece of work is not allowed.
7. Placing an order means that you must follow the terms and conditions. It is recommended that you at least review the terms and conditions before placing an order.
8. RazzyRu is able to decline any request sent, without the requirement to send a further explanation. This means that the requested work will not be created.
9. You are encouraged to include as much detail and references as you would like. If you are unable to find an example of a style or design you are looking for, you may still make an order. Together, RazzyRu and the client can brainstorm, troubleshoot, and send sketches or ideas. You are welcome to browse the Portfolio for examples or ideas. If the style or design in the order is a style or design RazzyRu does not have experience with, the price of the order may be potentially lowered.
9b. If the person or client finds an example or a work that is not in the Portfolio or created by RazzyRu, they can request something similar to the shared example. RazzyRu will not make any intentions to copy or steal another piece of work created by someone else. When referencing a piece of work such as this, please keep this in mind that the request will not bear a strong resemblance to the example presented.
10. If you are unsure about something, the best way to find out is by contacting RazzyRu. You can send a message through email, Discord, or through social media.
If an order is considered “not allowed”, it will either simply be ignored, or you will receive a message with a suggestion of a different kind of order, one that does not break the above rules.
Price and Payment
Please note: The following rules for “Price and Payment” is related to placing an Order for a creative design from RazzyRu.
If a person or client is planning to order a piece of work (illustration, design, etc.) created by RazzyRu, there are certain price and payment conditions the potential client must follow:
1b. The second half of the payment is not due until the project is complete. This allows the client to cancel the project at a later time, as some of the payment has already been received. The received payment will not be refunded after cancelling the order. The unfinished work, however, may be sent over to the client to receive.
1c. To receive the complete file(s) for the completed order, you must pay the second half of the payment. The files will not be sent until payment is confirmed.
1d. You are allowed to pay for the full payment, both the first and second payments, at the start of the order.
1e. Payment is commonly sent through PayPal, with an invoice. The invoice deadline is commonly 30 days. This time can be extended upon your request or upon an extension on the order. Failure to make a payment in time will cause the order to be delayed. If a significant amount of time has passed (for example, 90 days) without any time extension requests being granted, then the order may be cancelled.
2. Prices must be respected. If a payment fails to go through, the work may not be finished. If a failure to make a payment is due to a system error rather than an error on the client’s part, the work will still be considered incomplete, however, the deadline for the PayPal Invoice may be extended.
3. Prices can be negotiable. Please note, however, prices will vary depending on the amount of content, time, past experience, and work put into the piece of work.
If a person or client is planning to order a piece of work (illustration, design, etc.) created by RazzyRu, there are certain conditions related to time specified below:
2. You are allowed to ask for updates and previews about the progress of the work. However, it is recommended you do not ask often (such as, two hours since the last time progress was asked about).
3. The amount of time a piece of work takes will vary on a variety of factors: amount of content, type of work, experience, and amount of orders in progress at the given time.
4. Once the work is complete, you will be sent a preview of the final result. When the payment is complete, the files included in the completed work will be sent to you.
The order form page is to be used to place an order, or to send a message for any questions or concerns.
You can contact RazzyRu for any questions or concerns through the use of social media (links to social media can be found on the site), Discord, or through email.
Thank you for taking the time to review the rules. I look forward to working with you!